- 1. General introduction
- 2. Benefits for business
- 3. Application solutions in practice
1. General introduction
In the face of growing demand and concerns about security, access control is a key factor for every organization. The main goal of Access Control is to protect physical assets, IP and people. This requires restricting people from being allowed access to pre-defined areas. Furthermore, the fundamental question of who, where, and when with adequate flexibility and scalability needs to be addressed with access control systems.
To meet this requirement, Matrix COSEC offers a scalable and functional access control solution. It is designed to meet the access control needs of any organization regardless of its size, location, layout, and timing.
2. Benefits for business
- Access Control based on User, Region and Time
- Biometric and vein palm access control
- Secure critical areas with advanced access control features
- IP-based architecture for enhanced reliability and scalability
- Centralized monitoring and control of multiple devices and locations
- Get real-time notifications about exceptions
- Integrate Fire Alarms and Other Devices for Better Safety and Security
3. Application solutions in practice
a. Access control based on user, region and time
User, Zone and Time based Access Control
In some cases, some employees are not allowed to access a certain area. Fingerprint access control is the most widely used solution in enterprises to limit unauthorized access. To restrict unauthorized access, the Access Zone is a predefined physical area for which specific access policies are required.
The COSEC matrix controls who (users) go where (access zone) and when (time) for each Access Zone. Using this feature, employees of one department may be restricted to another. Similarly, time-based access policies can be assigned to a region.
b. Greater scalability and reliability
With the growing need to avoid security threats and the need for centralized control, reliable and highly scalable access control systems are required. Matrix provides rich web-based functionality that can be accessed from anywhere. The Matrix Access Control system meets the needs of all types of organizations, regardless of their size. It is an IP-based architecture with fewer wires and supports up to 65,000 devices and one million users.
c. Features advanced access control for critical areas
Advanced Access Control Features for Sensitive Areas
For today’s critical infrastructure websites, advanced access control solutions are becoming increasingly valuable. Matrix provides advanced advanced biometric access control system features such as First-In User, 2-Person Rule, Dead-man Zone, Anti-Passback, Man-Trap to enhance security of important area.
d. Instant notification of exceptions
Instant Notifications on Exceptions
SMS and Email notifications of any access policy violations, and advanced access control features take the initiative to take action before the problem occurs. In order to monitor the appropriate access control system, the administrator or confidentiality requires notification. Matrix COSEC supports SMS and E-mail notifications for attendance, leave and access to related events.
e. Integration with Fire Alerts and Video Monitoring
Integration with Fire Alarm and Video Surveillance
The Matrix Access Control solution is clearly built on an open platform that can be easily integrated with any third party hardware like Fire Alerts and Video Surveillance. It becomes critical during a not-so-quick incident like a sudden fire, where everyone must be safely evacuated from the facility. Integrated Fire Alarm and Video Monitoring allow the fire alarm to generate a trigger in the event of any failure.
Therefore, Matrix provides tighter integration for value-added functions and enhanced security.
What are you waiting for without immediately contacting U&ME for advice and support for suitable switchboard solutions. If you have any questions about the product or need more information, please contact us right here:
- Address: Floor 2&3 – 772(E.F.G) Buiding Su Van Hanh St., W.12, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Tel: 08126.96.36.199 – Fax: 028. 38627610 – Email: email@example.com
- Address: Room No 412, Floor 4, Eurowidow Multicomplex Buiding, 27 Tran Duy Hung, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay Dist., Ha Noi City
- Tel: 024. 188.8.131.52 – Fax: 024. 62657789 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Room 1, Floor 4, Da Nang Publishing House – No. 3, 30/4 Street, Hoa Cuong Bac Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang
- Tel: 0236.322.16.88